• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1977 Ramcharger .

Corey383

Reaction score
Contact seller
This is one of my projects that I don't have time for. It is more parts than a project now and I need to send it to somebody that needs the parts. The frame is good and the shell is good. I have three good doors and two good hoods. The doghouses are not that good and the grills are not perfect. I had a good top, but the tornado that came through last Sunday turned it into scrap. I'm not sure what I would want for it yet. If you have an idea of what you would want to spend, I will listen.

image12.jpeg

image11.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image3.jpeg

I will take $500 for everthing. It still has the small block tranny and the transfer case. The frame is solid as well as the floor and the body. I put a new 1 1/2' add a leaf on the front and 2 1/2 on the back. That is as far as the project got. I have some lower trim for it and other small stuff. I will sell everything you see in the pictures as well as anything else that I have and can find.

In my opinion it's definitely worth saving. You definitely don't see them anymore. I'd love to have her but I'm 600 miles away. A tad to far for me. I on the other hand have 4 projects myself going on. Good luck with the sale.

you say that you have 2 hoods? Bird bath style? How bout the matching cowl (louvered panel) and hood latch? I'm not that far away, wanting those parts to retrofit an 80s truck.
I think my son may have a hood I can get (not sure any more) but not the latch or the cowl.

They started with the same hood the 80s trucks had in 79, while still in the same body style as the 77 had.
would you consider selling parts/pieces vs selling whole?

I put a low price to get somebody to just take everything. I might sell a hood and panel. I will have to look tomorrow to see if its in the Ramcharger.

thanks, let me know. I don't come here every day but I can check this site more often I am on FABO a couple times a day.

Back