• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1976 Dodge Powerwagon factory 440, 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

6pack71bee

Reaction score
Contact seller
[FONT=&amp]1976 dodge 4x4 powerwagon, factory 440 engine, 727 trans. I purchased it with intentions of restoring so i would have something to pull my car trailer, but due to health problems i am forced to sell. This is a fairly rare truck that deserves to be restored. It is a club cab in factory orange color. Comes with extra fenders, bed and some other small parts. Will run, but i have not driven it in years so will need gas tank cleaned and probably some brake work. Have alabama title. First $1750 or possible trade. Please pm me with any questions, for a list of items i may trade for or if you would like my phone # to discuss truck further. Hope someone will put this back on the road! Located in dothan, alabama. Thanks, steve[/FONT]

006.jpg

008 (2).jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

Oh Maaaan ! I wish you were closer ! I would love to bring that truck back to it's old glory .

Good luck with the sale! It looks like you defiantly have it at a fair price! I had a 78 original 440 Power Wagon… Cool trucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back