• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1975 D300 440 4pd Dually Find

Reaction score
I found the awsome 1975 Dually in a front yard in MI. what a find. It was a farm truck all its life, 91k on it. I need a right rear dually fender. I have a question, if the 80 style fender will work? I need a wiper motor, i heard from mopar truck guy at the local Autozone here that there is a mopar truck boneyard north of me.

IMG00187.jpg

small1964.jpg

The fenders will interchange. The cab lights you'll have to drag & troll for on ebay & such to find good ones. That's a great find I'd like to find one like that to breed my CrewCab with.

The 80's style fender will bolt up but the body line's won't match up . Your better off getting a fender from a 74 to 1980 truck . RcAddict is right about the cab light's . I find them here and there but I sell them almost as fast as I can find them if not faster .

No, LMC Truck don't have anything for the older ones,only 1994 and up Dodge Rams. I too would like to see more reproduction parts for the older Dodge trucks.

My mistake earlier about the fender . I miss read your post and I thought you needed a front fender . .... Sorry about that .

The 80's style fender will bolt up but the body line's won't match up . Your better off getting a fender from a 74 to 1980 truck . RcAddict is right about the cab light's . I find them here and there but I sell them almost as fast as I can find them if not faster .

1972 to 1980 is the same, which adds a few years to the list, here in canada new fenders are available as well as doors, floor pans cab corners and much more

Nice find! I have been looking for one for quite some time. They are very rare these days. If you ever want to sell it let me know.

Back