• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1971-1993 Dodge Truck parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a set of stabilizer end links?

Attachments

• 7968BBFB-3AD2-409C-8F0C-391DAD58EAF4.jpeg
    7968BBFB-3AD2-409C-8F0C-391DAD58EAF4.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 137
'85 Crew; I believe I have one of the gloveboxes from then. I'll send a pic of what I got. R.Rick; I seen your post over on FABO and it reminded me to check out the action over here. I believe he may have some of the end links right now or knows where to get new ones. Thanks for checking with me, and I'll get back to you all tomorrow!

I know another guy looking for those end links. over on slant six.org/ (I forget which) either Rick Covalt or Greg Ondayko. if you find 2 sets you might wanna look over there in their "WANTED" section.

Hello again! Unfortunately, he doesn’t have any of those available unless someone were buying a whole sway bar and the links.

He's all sold out of the '81-'93 roof lights right now, but he's always looking for parts trucks that cross over to first gen Cummins trucks. He's in the middle of relocating everything so it may be a month or two before he comes up with any more.

looking for 77 dash pad and glove box door any color just as long Its In good shape, and a set for 90 ramcharger bucket seat adjusters/slides

Okay, I think we've about gone through the good 70s dash pads, but I will check with him tomorrow. He's in the middle of moving but he's going to be picking up a junked Palomino truck this spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back