• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1971-1993 Dodge Truck parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanks are horrible to ship is why I ask. About $75 but a lot of prep work to make one not smell like a fuel tank anymore. And then I actually have to look at it firsthand. Most I’ve come across are JB welded in some fashion or another. That Polyethylene ThermoPlastic is really hard to repair properly

I had an 84 tank for my son's 80, wouldn't fit, I guess I'd have needed the cross member from the 84 and my son was too bullheaded to try and change that, I finally found an original

79-80 seem to be of their own, they will only fit 79-80. And long bed, short bed don't matter. Within given years the 20 gallon tank is the same.
Whether a 30 will fit a short bed I dunno.
I know that in 91-96 dakota a 22 will directly replace a 15 with same straps and all between them. Short bed, long bed, club cab, makes no difference.

one of the fenders I just returned from Georgia with, still has a computer mounted, somewhere between 86-90 judging by the rest of the parts that came with it that match..... not sure of a year or what engine this would have had in it... what engine does yours have? got a number from the old computer? I had an 88 D100 back around 94, 88 was 1st year for that blasted Holley TBI system, that was my truck's downfall.... I spent more money good after bad on that truck, having to do with that 1st year EFI.... I sold that truck because I was sick of all that.... Ive driven big blocks and 360 powered, 4.10 geared duallies with no OD that were better on gas than that thing was.... my 79 Ramcharger with its fulltime 4wd (and of which I have heard many stories of past owners of those trucks that couldnt get over 8 MPG from) would return 14 MPG even..... my 88 was good for an absolute best of 9 MPG in day to day running around... 12MPG, at 70MPH on a solid, steady highway blast with a heavy tailwind.
looking back the best thing we could have done for it was to retrofit it to a carbureted setup, I might still have it if Id done that.

Have a adjustment slide lever/handle for the bucket seats for 77-80?

hope you aren't in a hurry. i pm'd them may 4 and still have not heard from them. it is amazing that people put parts up for sale and never follow thru. maybe he has a good reason for not answering. maybe not. a lot of people on face book are that way also.

hope you aren't in a hurry. i pm'd them may 4 and still have not heard from them. it is amazing that people put parts up for sale and never follow thru. maybe he has a good reason for not answering. maybe not. a lot of people on face book are that way also.
I'm guilty of being pokey with parts I sell. Not proud of it.

Greetings, and thank you for your response. Okay, '77 '78 grilles and park lights are somewhat rare but we may be coming up with more. Are you talking about the gauge bezel or the dash pad and glove box lid?
Posting by PC until phone charges enough to add photos, coming shorty! Cabs, fenders, doors, interior parts, drivetrain components. Anything that will unbolt, and a lot of stuff that doesn't if you need it. More parts coming, need to move some of what has already accumulated to make room for more. 1975 D600 and 1971 LCF 800 tandem axle 413 truck on the way. Anything you may think of, just ask. If it's not on the grounds yet, it probably is going to be soon! Several 70's W300s already on site along with eighties 1/2, 3/4 and full ton trucks or parts. Photos are just of a small amount of what's there.
Do you have a pair of 318 engine brackets that would work in my 79 d100 adventure

Driver side of the bed, brackets to hold the boards,

Hello. I found out on those, but unfortunately he doesn’t have any step side stuff at the moment except for a late seventies fuel tank. Those tend to be very problematic to deal with. You can also find these same parts under some of the truck forum posts on Facebook under Daniel Mickles. I created these postings in order to help him move parts out but I’m involved with payment and shipping for all those sales. I found it’s better that customers deal directly with him. It’s easier for him to negotiate everything where he has been parting and scrapping these trucks out for at least 15 years now and prefers to be more hands on in that aspect.

Thanks, project is down the road a little bit so if you hear of anything let me know

I'm looking for a good upper control arm with balljoint threads in good order. To fit a 1989 LE 318. Let me know.

the "LE" or the engine size means nothing for parts like this. same control arm fits many years.

Hello! I’ll see if he has one available. D150 2 2WD upper control arm. Is it the drivers or passenger side? I can’t remember right off of these are symmetrical. But I have a 1981 front frame with suspension that I will check to refresh my memory.

Last edited:
The control arms are driver and passenger side specific, what will you need?

Attachments

• 74E8F80C-161E-4AB6-9A29-319F9245789B.jpeg
    74E8F80C-161E-4AB6-9A29-319F9245789B.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 5812D319-1A75-4CD7-AA74-A19AFF524FF8.jpeg
    5812D319-1A75-4CD7-AA74-A19AFF524FF8.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back