• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Dodge D400 Flatbed

roberts

Reaction score
New to this forum so hello to you all. I just bought a 1970 D400 flatbed with a good running slant 6 225 in great condition, no rust, dents, etc but all the window seals are gone. The windshield, back window, vent windows, windows, and door seals. Does anyone know where to find these or some kind of replacement option? I have looked on line with really no luck. Thanks for the help.

Welcome to the form. We have some good knowledgeable people here hope someone can steer you in the right direction. But I would bet Paul knows were you can get them as he has quite a collection of the body stile.

i've got the same rig with a lift gate as well .

69220022.jpg

69220023.jpg

69220024.jpg

69220025.jpg

Nice I’ll put up some pictures of mine soon. You have any luck on parts or any plans for your truck?

Yea I can just see myself loading and unloading that. Will your lift gate even reach the ground Paul?

Thanks for the info 65, I checked it out and looks like they have some of the parts but they don't specify D100-400 just 1961-1971. I assume that the parts were the same on all the glass and doors from a d100 to d400 they look the same anyway. Am I right? I'm new to mopar especially the trucks I had never heard of sweptline before but I really like this truck and the 225 slant is cool I think. Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the info 65, I checked it out and looks like they have some of the parts but they don't specify D100-400 just 1961-1971. I assume that the parts were the same on all the glass and doors from a d100 to d400 they look the same anyway. Am I right? I'm new to mopar especially the trucks I had never heard of sweptline before but I really like this truck and the 225 slant is cool I think. Thanks for the help!
I would call them, but I think a lot of the parts are the same

I sent an email and got a reply after couple days and you’re right they are the same so I’m in business now. Thanks

Last edited:
Cool truck. I still lust after one of those big trucks. My wife has a different opinion though.

61-71 Dodge Sweptline parts interchange for the most part.

I bought my windshield and rear window seals from Clester's Auto Rubber Seals

Other helpful sites for parts:

View attachment 18272

You can check out my truck build here:
We could spend hours on the subject of spouses with different option's. I like the big trucks myself but unfortunately there is a limit to what the neighbors and the wife will put up with. I have three 1 ton, a 3/4 and a 1/2 sitting here. The 1/2 is being parted and will disappear when the price of scrap gets better.
The oldest son has a 67 sweptline D200 camper special.

Back