• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1937 Dodge truck w/title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought this truck in ND as a parts truck for my 37 Dodge 1 ton 4x4 pickup,but now it is for sale.

It is the commercial series (3/4 ton and larger) truck and the cab,fenders,hood,running boards,grille,radiator,engine,and transmission are all here.

I removed the front and rear axles,the running boards,and the front fenders to slide it in the rear of my pickup to bring it home from North Dakota. Once it was in the truck I cut the rear of the chassis off behind the center crossmember so the tailgate would close.

The front and rear axles were left behind but the rest is here. I have a loader and can load it on your trailer or into the back of your pickup for you.

The is a pretty solid old farm truck with some dings but other than the rear of the cab only has surface rust.

Ideal "rat rod" or hot rod project truck. Z the chassis front and rear and put a 6 foot stake body on the back,and you are there. cabrf.jpgcabrr.jpgcablf.jpgcablr.jpg

I want $1800 for the truck with the title,but will take partial or full trades for 33 Plymouth PD coupe sheet metal,42 Dodge business coupe,or flathead Mopar speed or dress-up equipment.

Here is what the truck looks like with the fenders and hood removed.

Left Side.jpg Left Front.jpg

cabrf.jpg

cabrr.jpg

cablf.jpg

cablr.jpg

Left Side.jpg

Left Front.jpg

Last edited:
do you still have the 37 dodge truck for i need some parts, 252-665-1341

I bought this truck in ND as a parts truck for my 37 Dodge 1 ton 4x4 pickup,but now it is for sale.

It is the commercial series (3/4 ton and larger) truck and the cab,fenders,hood,running boards,grille,radiator,engine,and transmission are all here.

I removed the front and rear axles,the running boards,and the front fenders to slide it in the rear of my pickup to bring it home from North Dakota. Once it was in the truck I cut the rear of the chassis off behind the center crossmember so the tailgate would close.

The front and rear axles were left behind but the rest is here. I have a loader and can load it on your trailer or into the back of your pickup for you.

The is a pretty solid old farm truck with some dings but other than the rear of the cab only has surface rust.

Ideal "rat rod" or hot rod project truck. Z the chassis front and rear and put a 6 foot stake body on the back,and you are there.View attachment 2198View attachment 2199View attachment 2200View attachment 2201

I want $1800 for the truck with the title,but will take partial or full trades for 33 Plymouth PD coupe sheet metal,42 Dodge business coupe,or flathead Mopar speed or dress-up equipment.

Here is what the truck looks like with the fenders and hood removed.

View attachment 2202 View attachment 2203

do you still have the 37 dodge truck for i need some parts, 252-665-1341 Duke..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back