• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1937 Dodge rat rod project truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Reaction score
Contact seller
cabrr.jpgLeft Front.jpgLeft Side.jpg

The first photo is what the truck looks like with the fenders,running boards,and hood on it. You can also look at the photos of my 37 Dodge pu on the photo thread to see what they look like together.

I took all these parts off as well as the front axle and the original rear off so I could load it into the rear of my 06 GMC pickup and be able to close the tailgate. I left the original front and rear axles in North Dakota,but I still have the other parts and they go with the truck when it sells.

I also have a ND title for this truck. Price is $1800 unless you have some early Mopar speed or body parts for trade. Need parts for a 33 Plymouth coupe and a 42 Dodge business coupe.

The original 6 cylinder flathead engine in the truck now is NOT included in the sale.

This thing would be cool beyond belief with a Z'd chassis front and rear,a 1 ton straight axle under the front,a 1 ton dually axle under the rear,a 6 foot flat stake bed,and a turbo Cummings diesel engine up front with chrome stacks running up behind the cab.

I don't have the Cummings,but I do have a 1 ton dually rear with a Detroit Locker in it and a late 60's 383 and 727 for sale separately for anyone who wants to build it all-Mopar.

cabrr.jpg

Left Front.jpg

Left Side.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back