• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

IMG_0972.jpg
Somewhere on Interstate 64 between St Louis and Evansville

IMG_1995.jpg
We got lots of rain over 7 inches so far in oct. my grand daughter is always down in the shop helping Bob and learning so much, she has her own tools and loves old cars!

We got 3 inches last night alone. We got 2 inches last week in one night. Weird weather this year.

Well , It's in the 40's today and the cold rain is just getting over . We got snow ( I hate those four letter words lol ) just west of us and north of us last night . Next week it's supposed to be near 60 for a couple of days before the cold sets in for good . So I might be able to take one or two more blast in Luci before I tuck him in for the winter .

Kind of a rough week last week . Someone dropped this off and asked me if I could fresh'in it up for him without going to the machine shop . I tried to turn it over , but it was locked solid . So I took the intake and valve covers off and this is what I found after I cleaned out the rats nest that was in it . The guy he bought it off of said that he had oiled and turned the motor over regularly , and the last time it was getting a little tight .
IMG_5345.JPG

Back