• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

IMG_5767.jpg
IMG_6250.jpg
IMG_1593.jpg
College sports is the best!

Last edited:
Speaking of rain, we got a bunch of rain yesterday morning. Filled up the kids sandbox and made plenty of mud around our property. Then the sun came out and made it muggy as hell. I was disassembling some suspension piece and had sweat dripping onto my glasses every few seconds. That will test your patience. After so much I gave up on getting it all done, and now today isn't much better. Oh well, it's got to get done sometime. And I need to use a torch to get some nuts and bolts apart. Yay!

IMG_5380.jpg
The nights are cool and the days getting shorter, but we have some nice weather coming our way, we took down the pool and cleaned the two chimneys. Ready for some fires.
Cr1HIDcVUAAJwsa.jpg

Wow the weather has changed so fast, Bob installed sound deadner in our old 55 panel and new carpet, so nice!
CsZHOBbUIAERS16.jpg

Yeah, had our first frost yesterday morning, at least it was a light one. Summer's gone............:arghh:

Enjoy the quiet ride.

Yeah, had our first frost yesterday morning, at least it was a light one. Summer's gone............:arghh:

Enjoy the quiet ride.
Heard that might happen to you on the radio. Bummer. I'll be up your way in a couple months, better go buy my licence!

Well it is definitely getting cooler. Been busy around here getting to the long forgotten house list going and also have my daughters dog now. She had to find it a new home kept jumping her fence and finally got in a fight with a neighbors dog and bit the ear off so the police and all the animal control got involved. Verry surprised she is really a good pooch. The dart is rolling under its own power now and the truck is coming in next for a once over.
DSC00888.JPG

Aaahhhhh, just got out of the hot tub, 54℉ outside, 103℉ inside! Had a massage Monday morning, that 60 hours of work took away, 12 hours at time. He tub got me halfway back to post massage state.

Going to be mid 70's and a nice day to go to the Renaissance festival again, this time no kids, we get to go where we want to!

St. Peter all makes car show Sunday, then dinner for my anniversary with Laura. Have a good weekend everyone!

Getting our old 55 panel ready for the big trip to Mt Victory Ky in Oct to a family reunion, just hope the weather holds

Back