• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Cooler temps here this weekend, and new wheels came for the 55 panel yesterday
IMG_7959.jpg

Whoa, yesterday? And Bob hasn't mounted and balanced tires, then put them on the panel? He's slipping these days.;)
Funny, everyone here thinks the same thing, but UPS came around 5pm and he already showered and had way to many beers. I am sure today he will mount and balance them. Chrome wheels and baby moons have been my favorite for our panel, it had moons when it was six lug

I had chrome reverse rims on the Polara when I got it. Even got deep dish for the rear before switching to the slots. Damn UPS.

IMG_3369.jpg
Bob mounted and balance tires on our new chrome wheels, looks much better than the 90s chevy wheels he had been running
IMG_1547.jpg
IMG_4147.jpg

We had a couple of nice, cooler days, but it'll be back in the upper 80's with heat index around 95-96. A friend is in town from southern Oregon, who decided to stay here in Minnesota because it's supposed to be in the 100's in Oregon. Yuck.

Anywho, I have parts for the Dart that are here, and some more on the way. Front end kit, gaskets, New aluminum water pump and housing, mini starter, rear shocks for my SS springs. I already have 11 3/4" disc brakes and calipers, spindles, manual steering box, and headers. Need a couple more things, but I should be swapping the K frames pretty soon. Excited to see how it works out dropping the car over the engine. Been a long time coming. It will be weird to be behind the wheel for a real drive in the car.

It's been hot and humid here as well . The heat index the other day was around a 105/107 . We even blew off a car show because it was just to hot to sit on the black top all day with no shade . It's good to hear your working on the Dart Mob ! You "know" your going to have to keep us updated and don't forget the pictures ! :):)

Its been warm here and about to get hot, but not muggy. we will just stay next to the pool and do some day drinking
Cp_b6nrUMAABoFw.jpg

Our daughter bought Bob this fridge for the shop, also up on my deck it got very warm yesterday
IMG_1647.jpg
IMG_7715.jpg
IMG_0084.jpg

Last edited:
Back