• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

487670_10151061220712268_1300171853_n.jpg
I remember our grand daughter always wanting to help, this is when she was putting new plates on her moms Belvedere!

I gave to go back to work tonight after 2 weeks off, and it's mid 80's and very humid outside, which means it's super humid inside work.

Since I've been outside so much lately in the warm weather, it doesn't feel that bad here, of course everyone else doesn't agree with me.

What kind of work do you do?
Work in a sweat shop. I mean, I make cereal. Never had that show up on the test they have you take in high school. It's hot if lines are running. And last night I didn't have any air conditioning in my booth. It was like being in a sauna, but the maintenance guy got it working after about 4 of my 12 hours I was there.

Work in a sweat shop. I mean, I make cereal. Never had that show up on the test they have you take in high school. It's hot if lines are running. And last night I didn't have any air conditioning in my booth. It was like being in a sauna, but the maintenance guy got it working after about 4 of my 12 hours I was there.
Are you having bad weather there? looks like tornado weather there on tv

The tornados were north and west of me about 2 hours away. I just saw a lot of lightning.

Wish we would get some serious rain here we need it my 12" pond is around 3 in the middle now. All the springs in the hills are dry so nothing is going in there.

It's 81 here in sunny southern Minnesota. Last night we got drenched! Started out like someone sprayed the house with a hose, then whoosh, it poured. I could barely see across the street. Went for a ride, cause that's how smart I am, and could hardly see the road especially in the country. First time in ages I haven't felt safe driving. So now it's sunny and I'm going to get some tools so I can finally take this transmission out of my parts truck. Hope everyone is staying dry!

Back