• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

It is ending! Nice cooler weather has been around the last couple of days to make it easier to put the edgers in, plant the bushes, and I finished up with the last of the rock around the house tonight. Some touch up maybe needed, but the big job is done. Still have some pavers to play with.

IMAG3963.jpg

IMAG3964.jpg

IMAG3967.jpg

IMAG3968.jpg

Another 3 yards of rock

IMAG3973.jpg

IMAG3981.jpg

IMAG3986.jpg

The Dodge standing proud next to another finished job.

I want to get paid if I ever have to do this again. I'll be opening my own landscaping company next month.

It is ending! Nice cooler weather has been around the last couple of days to make it easier to put the edgers in, plant the bushes, and I finished up with the last of the rock around the house tonight. Some touch up maybe needed, but the big job is done. Still have some pavers to play with.

View attachment 7144

View attachment 7145

View attachment 7146

View attachment 7149
Another 3 yards of rock

View attachment 7147

View attachment 7148

View attachment 7150

The Dodge standing proud next to another finished job.

I want to get paid if I ever have to do this again. I'll be opening my own landscaping company next month.
You do very nice work, looks like a pro did it and I love all the little touches you added!

Look'in good ! You've got more ambition then I do Mob .

Well that was short and sweet . It feels like I just signed in and now I got to go help a buddy swap out a torque convertor on his big block 65 . Have a good one people and be safe . :cool:

Well that was short and sweet . It feels like I just signed in and now I got to go help a buddy swap out a torque convertor on his big block 65 . Have a good one people and be safe . :cool:
What I'd give to be helping you!

You do very nice work, looks like a pro did it and I love all the little touches you added!
The miracle of pictures. Thanks for the kind words, but it is far from professional. I did learn a lot and got my butt handed to me, but it's nice knowing it's over.

Look'in good ! You've got more ambition then I do Mob .
Thank you. I don't have ambition, I have a girlfriend who will kill me if I don't get it done, she's shown me the knife! (Just kidding about that last part)

We did this little bit this morning.

IMAG3994.jpg

IMAG3995.jpg

Just a spot for the grill, and now we won't step into mud as much.

Now I just have to do the other set of steps.

Last edited:
What I'd give to be helping you!
lol , Yeah , I don't mind helping him out . He's got lifts and all the right tools to make working on his car easier and more enjoyable . Even when were fixing it rather then just changing something to make it better or quicker . :)

Hey Cindy , I remembered that your son had a Nova so I thought he'd get a kick out of seeing my friends car , so I took a picture of it at the show we were at the other day for him .
IMG_4894.JPG

Does that scream "80's" or what?
lol , Yeah he bought it with that paint job on it . It's an ex drag car . Believe me , we've had a few remarks to him since he's gotten it . lol

Now here's a paint job . It's not the greatest picture of it , but this is my buddy's 65 .
IMG_4050.JPG

Pro Street was all the rage when I was a kid and probably what got me into cars in the first place. I grew up looking at this in Hot Rod in my grade school library:

rick_dobbertin-5.jpg

J2000_side_900.jpg

rick-dobbertin-j2000-6.jpg

rick-dobbertin-j2000-4.jpg

Last edited:
Bob and I took a drive to go visit a his friend from school and check out his 55
IMG_1999.jpg
It took 15 years for him to restore it!
13501957_118919521870955_2749234327118469704_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back