• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Bob and I cant seem to go anywhere with out someone seeing us, one of our friends spotted us yesterday and posted this pic on FB, Bob said we need a rig, we checked out a 64 dodge D100 in Goldendale

13428416_10209283440272873_6161788867904304383_n.jpg

Well got the dart on the road again yesterday, had to find a new brake switch for the brakes, that Belve had one that was the same, the parts car that keeps on giving. Now bad storms here today so cant run it around, figures!

77℉ and 61% humidity at 9:35, going to get up to 92℉. I'll appreciate the fact I'll be in shade soon enough! No beer til I'm indoors.

Got off work, waited for Laura to wake up, the girls showed up shortly after and it was me vs the weather, and I won. Got the rider out and mowed the lawn before stormageddon came. Those sprinkles really were worth 2 days of hype on the radio.

I grew up in San Diego so I can surf, skate board, roller skate, roller blade, as Bob can not do any of those, I have tried to teach him but he just cant catch on.

ClEhRjzUsAAs9uv.jpg

I grew up in San Diego so I can surf, skate board, roller skate, roller blade, as Bob can not do any of those, I have tried to teach him but he just cant catch on.
Last time I stepped on a skate board, I moved, went horizontal, and fell on my elbow,hip and knee, and only those points. That hurts when you are 270lbs.

Back