• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

I'll just rebuild it and see how it goes, it worked pretty well a few years ago. I think it's just dirty. The cab on my 318 was actually pretty clean inside, just the needle was gummy.

One more warm day,

CkL9zZ_VEAAKGoi.jpg

Very hot day Sunday, took the old 55 early in the morning to pick up some rivets and wiring connectors for stock.

IMG_8171.jpg

IMG_8405.jpg

Very hot day Sunday, took the old 55 early in the morning to pick up some rivets and wiring connectors for stock.
Dual or triple drop down steps? I just love the look of that truck! If I ventured out of the Mopar camp, I would be all over that if available!

Dual or triple drop down steps? I just love the look of that truck! If I ventured out of the Mopar camp, I would be all over that if available!
Thanks, I can still climb into it, we have had Fords, Chevs and Dodges, Bob even bought a brand new Dodge D50 and made it 4x4 and a 340 engine put in it, painted it a soft Dodge yellow, I was pregnant so he carried a bucket for a step so I could get in

10330350_490255444409787_5382649066395593482_n.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

IMG_8124.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I can still climb into it, we have had Fords, Chevs and Dodges, Bob even bought a brand new Dodge D50 and made it 4x4 and a 340 engine put in it, painted it a soft Dodge yellow, I was pregnant so he carried a bucket for a step so I could get in
That's a mean looking D50!

Well back to this threads origion, its been windy here the last few days, actually had to pull over yesterday since the wipers would not keep up with the rain! Been a while since that happened to me.

Well back to this threads origion, its been windy here the last few days, actually had to pull over yesterday since the wipers would not keep up with the rain! Been a while since that happened to me.
Wow that's a lot of rain, I seen the Nascar race and Drags were delayed a day.

Rain-X.

Rainy at night makes mud here in MN. It supposedt get to around 90 today maybe, tomorrow.

Our weather has cooled down and rain at times, today going to cruise to Mt Adams using back roads.

Ckgeip4VAAAy2kE.jpg

Back