• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wiring Diagram

BigBlock61

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for a turn signal wiring diagram for a 2004 1500 4x4. My turn signals stopped working the other day and I'm trying to track down the reason for it. The front turn signals don't work, the left rear turn / brake don't work but everything in the right rear works just fine. The running lights work just fine. the bulbs are ok and when I use the turn signals the inside flashers flash fast. Also when I start the truck the Lamp Out light blinks for about 20 sec and then stays on steady. Any help would be great.

Turn signals and brake lights work off the other filliment in the bulb. I would start checking bulbs. Also the simplest and cheapest thing to replace.

Turn signals and brake lights work off the other filliment in the bulb. I would start checking bulbs. Also the simplest and cheapest thing to replace.
Replaced the bulbs already and still don't work. That's why I'm looking for a diagram so I can trace the wiring.

Have you tried pulling up the error code? It might shed some light on the problems location.

Back