• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

wire harness question

captainchrysler

Reaction score
I'm adding power windows and locks to my 80 and I'm using the parts from an 85 Ramcharger. I completely forgot to document how that harness was attached across the firewall. Does anyone have pictures of that firewall with the power door harness still attached?

I'm adding power windows and locks to my 80 and I'm using the parts from an 85 Ramcharger. I completely forgot to document how that harness was attached across the firewall. Does anyone have pictures of that firewall with the power door harness still attached?
buy a copy of the factory service manual u can find tem on ebay or new reprints from when i had trucks & oer mopar vehicles i goyt all my books from his site when i couldn't find a used 1but u will have to beable to rea a wiring diagram Bishko Automobile Literature - BIS01
1985 Dodge Ram Pickup Truck and Ramcharger SUV Shop Repair Service Manual | eBay

I have damn near every FSM car and truck from 72 through 90. There is no good detail in those illustrations, it shows that it goes across the firewall (already know that) I was looking for exactly how they were attached.

Back