• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

who has some knowledge about aftermarket parts for first gen durangos?

volcanocar

Reaction score
hey guys i have a 98' 4x4 durango bone stock (aside from my ported throttle body)

i have some questions about possibly upgrading parts of the running gear that i have not found on the internet. we all know that you can find damn near anything on the internet but sometimes the trick is asking the interweb the right question.

i want to create a decent trail truck, doesnt need a huge lift or anything but i would like to fit a slightly wider wheel and tire. the tires on it are 31x10.5 r15, i would like a to put a 33x12 under it but there isnt much room. i was thinking a tire with less backspace obviously would help with the inner fender well and possibly a torsion lift. i know theres a lot of variables involved which is why i was hoping someone who knew more about the truck than i could chime in.

any info would be helpfull

Hi, I can recommend a site that I myself recently used to buy parts. Surprisingly quickly they got me a rare part for my truck. Of course, if it doesn't help, then I'm sorry.

Back