• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Where everyone at

A good portion of us are into muscle cars on A/B bodys or other sites, our trucks are our shop/daily drivers i have had a few trucks that i built basically for show/go/muddin but at this point i'm building cars, my ram is my daily/shop driver. However sometime in the near future my son and i are building a rat rod 1929-45 truck still looking for a proper canidate.

I come from time to time. I usually do reading, but I'll contribute here and there. I'll try to update what I do to my 65 W300 more often. I'll be doing a cab swap soon, and hope to start on my 69 W100 soon as well.
Currently doing a cross Canada / US trip with my girlfriend in our 1975 Chevy G20 camper van.

I'm still here to . Just been busy after a snowy New England winter and now that the weather is starting to brake everybody's wanting there hot rods and bikes ready to go like yesterday . Plus I just got threw dealing with a very unorganized over sea's shipper after selling my 79 to someone in the UK . I'm gunna miss that truck but I still have my Ramcharger and my 97 Sport . I also just got the motor in my Dart and started it up for the first time in 12 years . Now I have to pull the gas tank and flush out the varnish from sitting for so many years . I'll try and be around more , I "do" like this site a lot .

I come from time to time. I usually do reading, but I'll contribute here and there. I'll try to update what I do to my 65 W300 more often. I'll be doing a cab swap soon, and hope to start on my 69 W100 soon as well.
Currently doing a cross Canada / US trip with my girlfriend in our 1975 Chevy G20 camper van.

That sounds like loads of fun! You should post a vacation thread for some photos!

I'm still here to . Just been busy after a snowy New England winter and now that the weather is starting to brake everybody's wanting there hot rods and bikes ready to go like yesterday . Plus I just got threw dealing with a very unorganized over sea's shipper after selling my 79 to someone in the UK . I'm gunna miss that truck but I still have my Ramcharger and my 97 Sport . I also just got the motor in my Dart and started it up for the first time in 12 years . Now I have to pull the gas tank and flush out the varnish from sitting for so many years . I'll try and be around more , I "do" like this site a lot .

Unorganized shipper huh? Congrats on the dart!

Yah this shipping company was a real prize to deal with . It took them about a month and a half to two month's to finally come get the truck . It was one thing after another with them . I feel bad for the buyer because he's still gotta wait about another four weeks before he can even lay eye's on the truck ..........Thanks ! The Dart sound's great . Open headers and all ! lol It's good to hear it run after so long . I ended up putting a roller 360 in it .

Still here, just running around like a head with my chicken cut off. Trying to keep Kermit going, Tink the Jeep is giving me crap and somewhere, somehow, I am trying to get the stroker done for the Valiant. That is actually everything I fraking own. LOL.

Yah this shipping company was a real prize to deal with . It took them about a month and a half to two month's to finally come get the truck . It was one thing after another with them . I feel bad for the buyer because he's still gotta wait about another four weeks before he can even lay eye's on the truck ..........Thanks ! The Dart sound's great . Open headers and all ! lol It's good to hear it run after so long . I ended up putting a roller 360 in it .

Still here, just running around like a head with my chicken cut off. Trying to keep Kermit going, Tink the Jeep is giving me crap and somewhere, somehow, I am trying to get the stroker done for the Valiant. That is actually everything I fraking own. LOL.

Dang! And I thought life on my end was a mess!

Back