• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

What? No Dog thread?

Revhendo

Reaction score
Well, seeing how I just figured out the whole Youtube thing, here's my Roo. Her pal Morgan is hanging in the background.....

[video=youtube;Au4pvD8LSLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au4pvD8LSLY[/video]

Besides, I've posted this everywhere else. It's a proud dad thing.....

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a handful. I've got 3 others around this house somewhere...

IMG_20110801_111527.jpg

003.jpg001.jpg001.jpgThis is kahlua she is a Louisanna catahoula leapard dog 9 years old,got her from the pound at 3 months old soon after she contracted addisons disease, that was many years ago she requires a steroid type shot every 7 weeks and pills every other day since she was released from the hospital to stay alive, we love this dog dearly and enjoy every moment around her. She is very protective of our family and is very smart almost seems like she can read your mind. Enjoy

003.jpg

001.jpg

001.jpg

My crew, First is the boss lady Boogy, My son gave her to a girl friend 12 years ago when Boogy was 7 weeks old and the parents brought her back and she ended up staying with me, her bark can hit a VERY high note, she is with my granddaughter Leala, she is 9 months old. as you can see Boogy is do another bath, she collects leafs and dust in one outing outside.

Then there is Buddy, I have had him all his life and is well trained because I have the time and he makes me happy and look smarter then I am lol, He keeps a sharp eye and ear on my home on the hill.
He is 22 months old know.

THIS%2520IS%2520BUDDY%2520MY%2520NEW%2520BUD%2520030.jpg

Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP.jpg

EASTER%202010%20BUDDY%20005.jpg

cycling 9 1 2011 044.jpg

Last edited:
Back