• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

What it's worth?

captainchrysler

Reaction score
I'm not listing yet, mostly because I haven't got the torch out yet. But I do want to get this 3/4 ton 99 parted out before the snow flies and looking for values on a few things before I dig into it. I'm keeping all the Cummins stuff (unless someone wants to pay a ridiculous amount for it) but if I can get ballpark amounts on the big ticket items below I'll greatly appreciate it.

Dana 70, 3.55 sure grip ---
Rust free rear club cab doors ---
2WD frame ---
Full length running boards ---

09SEP2021 C.JPG

09SEP2021 G.JPG

I'm not listing yet, mostly because I haven't got the torch out yet. But I do want to get this 3/4 ton 99 parted out before the snow flies and looking for values on a few things before I dig into it. I'm keeping all the Cummins stuff (unless someone wants to pay a ridiculous amount for it) but if I can get ballpark amounts on the big ticket items below I'll greatly appreciate it.

Dana 70, 3.55 sure grip ---
Rust free rear club cab doors ---
2WD frame ---
Full length running boards ---

View attachment 21541

View attachment 21542
Do you know how many miles are on it? On the Dana 70....well, these trucks should of came with the Dana 80. I had to replace the gears in my 97 with 140k miles on it but it was pulling a 5th before I bought it. Figured the trans would be the one item that would expire before the rear end. I sold the same wheels off of mine many years ago for 200 irrc but they were really nice. I wouldn't give more than 2-3 bills for the 70 and would try for the lower number. If it's a 2wd I'm guessing the tail gate is a replacement....it's it's really nice with no dings, 200 probably. Advertise it and see what kind of response you get. If the cab isn't rusty like the bed, it should bring several hundred bucks at least.

Back