• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Were to buy heavy duty truck parts

Damon

Reaction score
I have a 2016 Freightliner and I'm in line to get some new heavy duty truck parts like brake pads and parts to do maintenance. I was looking at finditparts as they seem to have the best prices. Any help will be great! this is a new world to me..

Last edited:
Rock Auto has Motorcraft pads, they are good. Wagner is also a great choice

Truck parts are essential for driver safety. Truck drivers spend long hours behind the wheel, working an average of 41.5 hours per week. Therefore, a well-designed truck cab can make a significant difference in the working conditions for a truck driver. Truck cab design impacts comfort, but more importantly impacts the safety of truck drivers and other road users. On-Lift® is the most effective and reliable company offer different things for driver safety. The exports of the company have given priority before design of the truck. They have used latest technologies that provide good safety ay any time.

Jumping into the world of truck maintenance can feel like a big leap, but it's awesome you're taking it on for your 2016 Freightliner! If you're looking at Finditparts for brake pads and other heavy-duty parts because of their prices, that sounds like a smart move. Price comparison is key. Don't forget to check out Rock Auto too, as they have reliable brands like Motorcraft and Wagner at good prices. It's also worth considering the quality and compatibility of the parts with your truck for long-term safety and performance. Remember, investing in quality parts is not just about maintaining your truck; it's about ensuring your safety and that of others on the road. Keep exploring and asking for advice; the trucking community is pretty supportive. Good luck with your maintenance work!

Back