• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Video Upload

Seen guys do dumb things on it and then they were in the military and I had to deal with a few of them to put the fires out.

Seen guys do dumb things on it and then they were in the military and I had to deal with a few of them to put the fires out.
That's their own fault. Anyone who has anybody checking up on them should never post anything anywhere others can see it. It sucks, I think people have gotten too snoopy over others behavior. Everyone should be able to have fun outside of work without getting in trouble. That's why I always wondered why people have their Facebook accounts open to public view, seen and heard about a lot of people getting fired over something they posted. Too many asses at my work post things about the bosses being idiots, etc, but nothing ever happens, but I don't know why they do it. I don't use social media much, I'd rather hang out on Joey's sites and post my dumb things and posts here!

I like YouTube works well for what I need it for. I'm not one to broadcast every breath I take thinking people care

Back