• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD tradesman van rolling shell for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

convdart440

Reaction score
Contact seller
I just bought a b-200 1977 tradesman vannad am trying to make up my mind what to do with it. It has no motor or transmission, radiator and a few other things but not sure what but all the rest is there, body ,brakes ,rear end etc. van has got some rust and is rough but still very cool. The cool factor is this. It is a 440 van with half ton suspension and it was ordered that way. So I bought it to put a 318 I have init and use it for work. But being a 77 in California I'm not sure I want to go to the effort just to fail smog and it become a bigger issue. So if someone wants the Van as is I'm asking 2800 or best offer. These are becoming very hard to find so if your reading this I assume you have a van and know exactly what I'm saying is true. You want it I have it now convince me to sell it to you, might consider a trade,prefer cash or precious metals, open to offers but have to act quickly one way or another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back