• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

These trucks haul...aren't like any you or I would own but the are very important..

bremereric

Reaction score
I see these trucks Monday-Friday five days a week...some haul beer to us and most of them carry beer to the stores...on average they carry 40,000 cases a day to the stores...during peak holiday weeks they carry 60,000 to 70,000 cases a day to the stores...I think our highest is 81,000 and that was two days after a hurricane...

IMG00819-20110616-1519.jpg

IMG00820-20110616-1519.jpg

IMG00821-20110616-1606.jpg

IMG00822-20110616-1606.jpg

That lite beer ain't so "lite"...

View attachment 278
man oh man that is a sight to see...we had a couple of problem with out long haul fleet...the axles were breaking loose on the trailers and two wheel with the broken axle came out and rolled down the highway...since then we have changed our tractors along with the trailers...

I won't trade you...I see beer trucks...cases and pallets all week long
<br>-<br>don't have any pic's on this computor but my trucks haul meat.<br>sounds like a party, lets call it a BBQ.&nbsp; Your beer and My steaks.<br>produce trucks are always late for the party.:party:

man oh man that is a sight to see...we had a couple of problem with out long haul fleet...the axles were breaking loose on the trailers and two wheel with the broken axle came out and rolled down the highway...since then we have changed our tractors along with the trailers...
Once the air lines brake they will not roll to far.
Post #3 looks like driver error if the rears are sliders.

Back