• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of Thomas Winacott

Thomas Winacott

Reaction score
I am old and have been Dodge since I was 16 .
I have a 1978 - 200 Dodge truck with 80000 kms on it.
Have had numerous Chrysler products.
My father bought first new truck in 1952 a 2 ton with a 3 ton motor in it.
Interested in all dodge products and would like to do a L600 or a C as a holiday trailer puller.
Would like some one to take a 70 Plymouth Fury lol convertible and restore it, been trying to sell but if some one would come get it before crusher comes it would be saved.

Welcome to the madhouse. You'd have more exposure and a better chance to save the Fury if you join up over at forcbodiesonly and list it there. They can get a bit snotty from time to time, but there are a bunch that really do their best to save all of 'em. If you don't have a few pictures first though, you won't get far with selling it anywhere.
Mike

Edit: forgot to mention, there's a link at the bottom of the page to the Classic C Body Page.

Hello from Minnesota. Polara500 said it best about your Fury, join up over at Cbodiesonly.com and they will try to save it, they are loyal to those cars.

As for your trucks, they sound awesome! I like your dad's first new truck, nothing wimpy about that! We all love pics, so of you have any, feel free to share them.

Welcome to FTO Thomas . My first Mopar was a 70 Fury ! :cool:

Back