• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of ricks_RR

no I want to go see you because you are a mopar guy .and I hope you can make my mopar party this spring
then you will see that I am a mopar guy to its called the mopar family
The Warlock don't like long trip's with the gears and tires I'm running right now . That's why 3:55's and new rear tires are on my to-do list . There's a couple of places I want to go in that truck that requires going on the highway as well as your place .

your welcome I built the road runner from the ground up and working on the imperial now .pic are good if you got some post them
As you know Rick , The runner is my favorite . :cool:

hi bear
even if you cant drive it to the party please bring pictures of it because there is a guy that is building one just up the street .party is to get to know more mopar people I have about 50 /60 people show up and it is getting bigger

hi bear
even if you cant drive it to the party please bring pictures of it because there is a guy that is building one just up the street .party is to get to know more mopar people I have about 50 /60 people show up and it is getting bigger
Yeah, but it would be a lot more fun to take that long ride in the Warlock .

then I hope to see it this spring
I will definitely try and make it this year .There's also a couple of shows I'm trying to make it a point to make this summer . Like the Orange Dragway show / drag / swap meet . I can't remember what month that one is though .

Back