• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of mslisaj

mslisaj

Reaction score
I currently have a 1953 Ford pickup that I completely transplanted a 1968 Chrysler New Yorker into. I accomplished this to the total chagrin of the "Ford People". But this was my first attempt at building a custom vehicle and was a lot of fun. It currently has a 440 SixPak in it and of course a Dodge tailgate with the Chrysler penstar on the lower right fender.

Lisa :)

Thanks for the invitation. Got a lot of useful info from the "BBody" forum and that site seemed to work well. But good luck with the renewal and I wish you success with this site. Maybe later I can post a pic or two of my trucks.

Lisa

Welcome Lisa

Post the pics when you can
image.jpg
image.jpg

Welcome to the site. That's a nice set you got. Tow truck is off the hook.

Welcome to the site. That's a nice set you got. Tow truck is off the hook.
Thanks for the comments. I can have all my rigs at a show and the Tow gets all the looks. It's been a working truck all it's life and been semi retired now for the last 10 years but she has had her share of wrecks and recoveries hanging off the back.
The pickup is actually the "showier" of the pair as it's exclusively a show truck but the Tow gets the crowds.

Lisa

Back