• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of FSindelar

FSindelar

Reaction score
Have 74 W100 Power Wagon, Club Cab, short box. 318, "340" cam, torqueflite. Daily adventure driver.
Know of any disc brake kits I could use with my lockout axle?
Also have a cruise speed surge with occasional backfire through exhaust. Pulls hard otherwise.
Thanks. Frank

Welcome to the site frank ! There's lots of Mopar guy's here , you should enjoy it . On your disc brake question . Don't you already have disc on the front of your truck ?

Oh yah , "Nice" Club Cab by the way .

Sorry Bear to be slow in replying. Hope you are well.
The 74 does have the 5 on 41/2 bolt pattern with lock out hubs. It's been a few years since I rebuilt the 11" drums and may be my best bet. I won't be doing much racing ;)
You be safe.

Sorry Bear to be slow in replying. Hope you are well.
The 74 does have the 5 on 41/2 bolt pattern with lock out hubs. It's been a few years since I rebuilt the 11" drums and may be my best bet. I won't be doing much racing ;)
You be safe.
No big deal . It's easy enough to swap your front to a disc set up . Just find a later 70's 4x4 full time four front end . Most of them had factory disc with the 5 on 4 1/2" bolt pattern . Take everything off from the axle housing out and swap it to your front axle . As for the full time four part , they make a locking hub conversion for it . Now you'll have disc up front and still have the same bolt pattern .

Back