• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of Cudaman

Cudaman

Mopar or no car until I buy a new Stingray
Reaction score
Hi. I am basically a Mopar man; although I do LOVE corvettes. I currently have a 69 Barracuda Fastback that I have owned for 25 years. I just went completely through it for the second time. I do all my own bodywork, paint, engine, transmission, interior etc work. The Cuda has a 340 built to about 375 HP with a 4 speed and 3.55 gears. I also have a 98 Dodge Dakota truck. It is an extended cab with a 4cylinder motor and a 5 speed. That was exactly the combo I wanted. I have had it for about 6 years now. A few years ago I put a kick butt black paint job on it. I spent over a hundred hours blocking primer. I also powdercoated my wheels gloss black (I have been powdercoating for about ten years). Then, only a few months after I was finished, the daughter of the lady across the street backed into it and caved in one side of the bed. I settled with her insurance for more than I had in the truck. I will probably paint it again, but that job is low on my priority list. I am a retired Air Force officer (1973-1993) and then worked at the Federal Home Loan Bank in Topeka, KS as a Market Risk Analyst until I retired in January 2015.

Back