• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Tail light rebuilding 62 D100

Mtbase

Reaction score
I'm back onto my 62 Dodge D100 project.

I'm looking to see if anyone makes the wiring for these tail lights. In particular ,I'm looking for: the two leads with the contacts to the bulbs.

Parts for these are not easy to come by, but I got lucky in January and found a salvage yard in Milford NH that had a few of these. I risked life and limb searching through a lot that was "glare ice", but found a treasure, so it was worth it.
I found a set of tail lights and backup lights, when I got my truck other aftermarket lights were attached. There was some "rot hole" damage, but I did a weld repair and they will work fine.

Thanks

10 Type in Vintage dodge truck parts: you will come up with places like: Andy Berubaum auto parts, Roberts Motor Parts, etc 2) Hemmings Motor News For list of suppliers couintry wide. #0 Desert Valley Auto Parts, AZ. 4) join a vintage/antique dodge car and/or truck club, for members information.
Picture is of our 39 P-8 Plymouth business coupe, found all kinds of "stuff" for it that way.

39  P-8 business coupe 002.jpg

Parts are hard to come by on these trucks. Vintage power wagons online has stuff that fits the Sweptlines. I'm not quite following you though. I bought 1157 sockets to fix my 64. Got it at the local auto parts store. I took the wires and springs out and put them in my sockets. Craig

Back