• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Steering gearbox output shaft question - 2005-08 Super Duty

PayTk.gif

:D

It's OK, I'm trying a different angle. I'll just buy one and measure it myself.:rolleyes:

What the supplier can not tell you? I have found that becoming of internet sales sites they can sell it for a particular vechile but to find specs for get it.

What the supplier can not tell you? I have found that becoming of internet sales sites they can sell it for a particular vechile but to find specs for get it.
The trouble with suppliers is that they just want to sell their product. They either don't have time, or are not interested in Customer Service these days. Asking a few questions seems to make the Customer look like some sort of weirdo.
Waiting for a response from some suppliers is like pulling teeth. Placing an order online is all they are interested in - they get your money and stuff things into a box. easy. None of this trying to help the customer make a selection to build up a kit or anything.

I'll just do the old fashioned Kiwi thing, buy the stuff that looks close enough and make it work. Kind of like what MacGuyver would do, except I won't be building my new engine and trans combo with a coat-hanger and an old fridge.:wideyed:

Back