• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stay hydrated it is hot out there

7mopar

Reaction score
Power washed a deck Tuesday afternoon the temperature was in the 90's and humid. I ussually due this with rain gear on to stay some what dry but decided the sweat under the gear would be rediculess. I thought i was staying hydrated, i had my water cooler 54 oz. mug with me. Well 4 hrs later when i finished talking was different and i had realized i had messed up. Started drinking to rehidrate. Them the cramps set in that evening. Wensday went fine. Thursday it was hard to get away from the restroom.
Friday the wife called the doctor. Do not like it when she does that but guess it needs to be done. Am on nothing but clear liquids waitng for things to get back to normal. And by the way first thought was Vodka clear liquid right but i know what he meant.
I have worked construction most of my adult life and had avoided this situation.
Becarefull out there this is no fun.

Spent the morning in the ER things went south and got a UTI no fun at all. Anyway a bag of glucose, pain killers and meds. Got to come home 5 hrs. later. This had not been fun the last 5 days no fun at all.

That's very unfortunate. I know I was drinking a liter of water every hour when I was outside, and it didn't seem like enough. Hope you feel better soon.

Back