• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Simple Solution for my truck bed

pstacey

Reaction score
After spending significant money on my truck bed liner, it seems crazy but I want to protect that investment from getting damaged and scuffed.

I tried using tarps but it is a pain to get them to cover the load with bungees, and local cops are ticketing for not covering the load properly.

Recently I got a really nice product on Amazon. I saw this thing at SEMA and loved the idea. Really simple idea but works well. They call it the portable truck bed liner. Its made by Moko Auto(Mokoauto.com) it is on amazon if you search portable truck bed liner. Pretty reasonable price, around $80.

I bought it to protect the liner, but it also is great for just covering the cargo, and avoiding those nasty tickets here in California.

Thought I would share

Paul

How small of space will it fold down to when not using? Other than storage when not using it looks ok. I did not see any sizes shown or what beds it was supposed to fit.

It fits into a bag about 16" by 10" It has 6 sizes, full sized truck width 51" to 57" , small sized truck width 51" to 57", each size comes in small medium and large. The lengths are on the site, and amazon.

Back