• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

rims

mopops

Reaction score
I have a 2002 s-10 2wd with xtreme wheels and want to go to a steel wheel - what rims will fit this truck - was told 4wd won't work? thanks for any help

The 4wd wheels have a different offset, I would say any chevy wheel will fit as long as it has the 5 on 4 3/4 bolt pattern. The full size truck and full size b body car have 5 on 5 bolt pattern.

I would think any steel wheel off a 2wd S-10 would work. GM being GM, I don't think they would change anything like bolt pattern, even throughout the whole run of different body styles. And they made a TON of them do they shouldn't be hard to find. the website carpart.com lists all junkyards that have a computer, you can look anywhere you want, probably something close by if you don't know of any off the top of your head. just curious, why do you want to change them, are they shot appearance-wise?

the wheels on it now are 8" wide and in good condition - i want to go to a taller narrower tire - the 235x55x16 suck in snow and are a hard size to get -I am not sure i will keep this truck so saving these wheels from the winter can help if i sell thanks for the info

yeah, wide tires suck in snow. My 4x4 had wide meats on it one winter and I couldn't go anywhere in a straight line. fun, but not effective. now I have 265/70 or something and it goes through anything. Winter is close to over, if you're not keeping the truck, you might be able to save some money and just deal with them for a little longer (that's just the cheap-ass in me talking).

i have the same kind of cheap ass but need the truck to get around the taller tires will give me some more ground clearance and get me through the snow - were going to get between 12 and 20 inches tomorrow

i have the same kind of cheap ass but need the truck to get around the taller tires will give me some more ground clearance and get me through the snow - were going to get between 12 and 20 inches tomorrow
Yeah where getting 12 to 18" of the white stuff tomorrow ourselves . Can't wait till the warmer weather finally get here and "stay's" .

We got flurries today. Saturday night it got the ground white but was gone before morning. The largest snow fall all winter was 2 inches. I feel for you guys that have had to move snow this winter but please keep it up there.

bear is that a warlock? hay 7 mopar my daughter is in pensacola at the beach & fishing i am mailing her a box of snow---to keep drinks cold

Back