• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Replacing wiper bushings on a 95

Cranky1

Banned Old Stinky Fart
Reaction score
23 years old and well, the driver's side bushing took a hike and it doesn't look too easy to do. I've had to replace the motor bushing twice over the years so it's fairly new. Haven't been able to find a youtube vid on doing this one and do not have a repair book....well, have a Haynes but it doesn't go into them. Can anyone help out on this? Thanks.

Looks like I need to just pull everything out, assemble the pivots with new bushings then put it all back into the cowl area and hook up the main arm back to the motor.....?

Its been a very long time since I did that bushing but dont remember taking everything out. I think its all accessible once the cowl is removed.

The bushing on the motor is fairly easy to access without pulling it all out but the one on the driver side pivot post is not. If it is possible to replace it without pulling out the post, I'd like to know what that speeeciaaal tool looks like lol. Anyways, it's fixed and so far so good.

Back