• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Replacement rockers

bikinkawboy

Reaction score
I believe it was yesterday when I posted a reply having to do with the replacement rocker panel I got from Rockauto. As I mentioned, it is made in Tiawan but it fit very well.

Here's a before and after photo. Sorry for the poor clarity of the new painted one, but as an experienced photographer I know that gloss black is extremely difficult to capture detail. Black absorbs light where other colors reflect varying degrees of light, ranging from a little with gray to lots with white. That's why it's so difficult to shoot black, especially when you don't have a light source capable of illuminating a football stadium.

DSC_7502_011.jpg

Well forget the other photo. The attachment program here has to be the worst I've ever used. On the above post it didn't post the first photo, so when trying to attach the missing one to the reply, it took 4 tries before it would even let me select the file and then locked everything up. Sedond try, same thing again. Fourth try, then locks up. And it's not the file size because it's 141 kb. Oh well, enough for my complaining. Just very frustrating because this isn't the first time I've fought with it.

Back