• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

parts wanted for a 78 dodge w150

Status
Not open for further replies.

macho781988

Reaction score
Contact seller
i need some parts.

1.solid trans tunnel

2.rubber floor board mat.

3. a stock 44bl intake from an early 70s small block

the trans tunnel is the priority but will look at other parts. im located in southern indiana

Is it regular cab or club cab? I'm pulling the rubber floor out of my club cab

80's and 90's trans tunnel should work too. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but that should help broaden your selection a bit

carpet is why my trucks floor went bye bye to start with, im fixing the floor and after that im sealing it bed lining it and throwing the mat over it top cover my disaster.

carpet is why my trucks floor went bye bye to start with, im fixing the floor and after that im sealing it bed lining it and throwing the mat over it top cover my disaster.

My trucks floor is already a disaster. I bought it a year ago with through and through rust. Floors were no rust at all. Now my drivers side floor near the rocker is almost non existent

yeah thats why im bed lining mine, my floors were completely gone, to the point that i can get all of the rust just the loose stuff and cut out the really weak stuff and make new braces where needed. after the floors ill pull the bed and do the frame and my fuel cell placement, im moving the fuel cell to under the back of the bed and i gotta take my other bed and cut the filler neck out and mount it in the back so it looks halfway original and good.

Well, my rubber may is out of the question now lol between rust water mold and whatever. It ripped right in half when I picked it up.... :banghead:

His trans tunnel is different Chuckie . His just unbolts and yours is part of you floor .
Is it regular cab or club cab? I'm pulling the rubber floor out of my club cab

80's and 90's trans tunnel should work too. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but that should help broaden your selection a bit

How soon do you need the trans tunnel ? I've got a 77/78 down at my other yard but I'm in the middle of painting my Dart this weekend . You can give me a shout at myoldparts@hotmail.com . If you e-mail me give me a list of what you need so I can right it down and I'll either grab it then or check out whatever else your looking for at the same time . I do PayPal and yes I do ship . lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back