• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Not mine - but a real sweet deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a real nice truck but that sticker price is a killer...if you restore something don't exspect to get your full amount you put into it as the sale price...great truck though

That's a real nice truck but that sticker price is a killer...if you restore something don't exspect to get your full amount you put into it as the sale price...great truck though

Nice truck? Its just a primered cab with no bed and a bunch of patch panels. The chrome parts look good but $35k is ridiculous. There was one on my local craigslist a few months ago with a v8, 4spd with a nice interior and fairly new paint for $2,500 lol

Nice truck? Its just a primered cab with no bed and a bunch of patch panels. The chrome parts look good but $35k is ridiculous. There was one on my local craigslist a few months ago with a v8, 4spd with a nice interior and fairly new paint for $2,500 lol

:tea: I agree...if you do more than look at the pictures and read the description it is just a primered project that someone else needs to finish...and 35 bigs ones is still way too much

The for sale price shouldn't make it a bad truck. It is a damn nice pickup and I'd say its worth more than $2500. Body work is not cheap unless you do it yourself. I know 35k is way too much but where are you gonna get those taillights chrome and the glass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back