• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New User

Welcome to the site ! Nice looking 87 in your avatar . Is it all stock ? Maybe you can post a couple of picture's of her and give us some details .

Thanks for the welcome bear! That's my baby, Foghorn Leghorn. I completely rebuilt her a few years ago. Did a few upgrades, but nothin crazy. Had to replace the rear spring shackles, get another bed that I had to patch, a couple doors, wheels and tires, gave her a fresh paint job. Engine wise I just did belts and hoses, valve cover gaskets, aluminum Edelbrock Performer intake, and an Edelbrock four barrel 650 cfm carb. I'll post some better pics of her a little later.

Welcome! Plenty of people with practical experience here. Shop manuals are fine, but there's a big difference between taking apart something brand new for a shop manual photo shoot and taking apart something that's been rusted together for 40 years. I know to some people driving an old vehicle means nothing, but to others it's a big kick.

Welcome to the site. And yes have not drove a new vehicle since 1974 when I was prepping new cars and trucks for Chrysler and GM dealerships. So yes I know what I am talking about when I mention GM junk.

Back