• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to this forum

MoparMitch

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Mitch from Friendship Maryland. I'm also on several other sites that Joey administrates. Im a retired businessman from Auto Parts Store ownership. Built a shop at my home a while back to work on my restoration projects. Here are some pics of my new tow rig and a little of the story behind it.

Got rid of my Chebby R30 in favor of this 92 D250 with the infamous 5.9 Hummin Cummins A/T w 190K. Practically stole it !! Rebuilt the front end and lifted it 3in in the front and 2in in the back. These pics are at stock height. Will post more later. Aim is to have it painted 2004 Ram Dark Slate Grey this winter and put on some bigger , maybe 18in Black wheels and tires. Has Straight 5in exhaust !! It's a Beast !!

^^^ Wrote that back in Dec. Here are pics of before and after. Call it a minor restoration perhaps. The new color is 2004 Ram Truck PDR. Just got the bedliner sprayed in last week. Ready to roll/haul now!!
Attached Images

021.jpg

022.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

001.jpg

Welcome to the site Mitch . That truck sits just right now ! It sits like a "truck" should , If you know what I mean and the dark gray slate ( I think ) is the perfect color choice .

Welcome, love your dodge, my uncle in Alabama has the same truck, even painted the same color as yours before u painted it, he uses it to pull his fifth wheel.

It's been a while since I posted over here and wanted to welcome you over here to the truck site Mitch. Your truck looks pretty nice and intimidating!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm going to start making some mild mods to the diesel in a few weeks after I install a boost gauge and a pyrometer.

Back