• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to the group!

roarin77

Reaction score
Hello everyone -

My name is Jason and I own a 1977 Dodge D100 SWB which I use as my daily driver.

I am finding that finding parts for this pickup is rather difficult. Does anyone have any sites they recommend? I need the rear corners (fender extensions) of the bed or new short bed.

Thanks Jason

1382_10200449119570860_505903163_n.jpg Here is my all-par driveway

1382_10200449119570860_505903163_n.jpg

As for patch panels, check out raybuck.com, Mill Supply, Inc or Rockauto. A few months ago I got a complete rocker panel from Rockauto. By complete I mean the entire panel just like the factory used, not a partial patch. With shipping I think it came to around $40. It is made in Taiwan, but fit perfectly and was painted. I cut out the old one, riveted it on and painted it. Looks great. Not real fond of stuff made overseas, but I must admit that those Tiawanese did an excellent job.

Welcome to the board. LMC has a 72-89 Dodge catalog coming out soon. And there's always EBay.

Welcome to the site Jason ! NICE truck and Dart ! I see were share the same taste in Mopars . lol

IMG_2232.jpg

Mill Supply in Cleveland Ohio has them. Also try LKQ, they have recently purchased Cross Canada auto parts, but I believe they are an American company.

Back