• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to site

Frank Stetler

Reaction score
My name is Frank Stetler, I am from Indiana, I Have recently bought a 1996 Indy 500 Truck, It does need some work like New Front end tie rods center link ect, And a lower A Frame on Left side it has been pushed back like they ran into something.Also the bed it the worst on it, Blow out left rear pushed the quarter up a little, It has the 5.9 liter Magnum V8, Runs Really good....

Welcome to the site Frank ! Your Pace Truck should be a blast to drive when your done with it . Feel free to ask any question's if you find the need to .

Thanks Bear, My Wife recently had Heart Failure and Had A Defib And Pacemaker put in her,Unfortunately I am Actually trying to sell it, Need the Money

Thanks Bear, My Wife recently had Heart Failure and Had A Defib And Pacemaker put in her,Unfortunately I am Actually trying to sell it, Need the Money
Sorry to hear about your wife Frank . I wish her all the best and I hope she's feeling better soon . I totally understand about having to sell the Pace Truck because when it comes to taking care of your family you have to do what you have to do and sometimes you have to make sacrifices . Family always comes first .

Sorry to hear about your wife Frank . I wish her all the best and I hope she's feeling better soon . I totally understand about having to sell the Pace Truck because when it comes to taking care of your family you have to do what you have to do and sometimes you have to make sacrifices . Family always comes first .

Well said Phil

Welcome to this great site Frank, I hope and pray your wife is doing well.

Back