• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to me 79

69moredoor

Reaction score
Just picked up this 79 d100. I’m a transplant from the a bodies forum. Heres a pic and thanks

CC98CE35-8605-4E6B-B4D1-B9EDF0E24935.jpeg

Clean up, freshen The interior (carpet / seat upholstery) rear swap with steeper gears as it’s got 2:90’s. Then just drive it

Welcome aboard from NJ. My younger brother had one just like that only it was maroon & white! Nice! 👍 Come to think of it, his was a 4x4!

Great ride. Years ago, i started restoring a '78 D-350 i was driving as my tow vehicle (i was a contractor/full time RV'er at the time with a 5th wheel trailer) but i was in Vegas at the time when the floods hit. Lost it, AND the 5th-wheel. i miss that truck. Welcome in, and if i could ask you to hold on to that 2.90.... i have a project and that gear would be PERFECT. 😉

Welcome from a fellow FABO member. Thought I said hello when you posted this, must be thinking of the A body thread. Cool old truck you picked up, I like 'em a little rough around the edges.

Back