• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

new project/stepside

g-man

Reaction score
i have been away for months but i bought a 1976 d100 step side. purchased it from scrap yard before it got crushed.its gutted and needs a cab but it's the first stepside i have owned.it will get parts from my 76 d-200 club cab. it's a project i posted on a long time ago.it will get my 78 440 with doug thorley headers. i am thinking about side pipes, in part to keep the 70's vibe. i have 7" and 8" factory steelies to put on it. i am looking for an excellent 70's regular cab to replace the original. it's good to be back!

Extra Parts

i have been away for months but i bought a 1976 d100 step side. purchased it from scrap yard before it got crushed.its gutted and needs a cab but it's the first stepside i have owned.it will get parts from my 76 d-200 club cab. it's a project i posted on a long time ago.it will get my 78 440 with doug thorley headers. i am thinking about side pipes, in part to keep the 70's vibe. i have 7" and 8" factory steelies to put on it. i am looking for an excellent 70's regular cab to replace the original. it's good to be back!

The parts truck has a 400 4bbl motor w/727 short shaft tranny, savable 8' bed w/pass. side tool box All for sale.

Sound's like a hellva project G-Man . Any picture's of your new pride & joy ?

Back