• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

new member, names heath

macho781988

Reaction score
heres my 78 dodge power wagon 4x4

78dodgemachobuildday1bringhomeday.jpg

btw did i mention its a macho? lol ive had it for about a yeah now, the pic is when i brought it home, it had a 360 in it but it started knocking and i put in a 318 instead. and i drive it everytime i get a chance but it still looks the same i plan to repaint it and lift it up 4 inches and put it on 33s and redo the lights on the roll bar and put a push bar on it. :cool:

thank you thank you. i drive it too much for it to be a project lol im getting headers for it hopefully the first of next month and then just gonna run glasspacks, but the full plan is to run a full exhaust over the axle and out the sides with cherry bomb extremes.

Nice! I've got a 78 Powerwagon to that I will be working on (slowly) too!

Sweet trucks!

little red express are money pits, as is everything else with a motor, sorry guys but its really hard to build a vehicle and get as much out as you put in ppl know all to well the prices of parts and such but i bet you have a very nice lre. so why so upset? and you turned it into a 4x4? i gotta see some pics of it

Back