• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New here............

NextGenRT

Reaction score
Hi all. Just stopped by to see what this forum has to offer. I'm also on the For A-Bodies only forum as 73Sport..... Take a look at my toys and feel free to comment. Thanks, and Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Welcome to FTO,nice toys i'm not a fan of the recent body style Dakotas [nice truck tho] but your Dart is very nice great job!!!!!

Re:

Welcome
Is that an actual 07 Dakota R/T?

Hi again....... Thanks for the welcome messages and comments. Yes, it is a REAL R/T. Kind of a rare bird, I think. I've been told that there are only about 2K of them in 2007, and there were 3-4K in 2006. This truck has led a very untruck like life, so far. It shows very well at such events as the Chrysler Nats and Truck Nats in Carlisle, and was in the Invitational events last year (2012) at Carlisle and Bloomsburg. I knew it was rare when I entered it at Carlisle in 2008 and they didn't know it even existed.
It's a lot of fun to drive, it drives like a car. The 4.7HO is quick and powerful for it's size and with 3.92 gears, it takes a soft touch to get away from a stop sign without causing a scene. I've got just 11,000 miles on it, most of them to and from show events. My only mods to this truck are a Magnaflow cat-back system and the obvious bed cover and step bars. Other than that, it's as it came from Dodge. I've never been happier with a vehicle, and I've had quite a few..... Thanks again for looking. Later:cool2:

cool nice looken' 07 Dakota R/T, I'm new here too over from FBBO...

Back