• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

new guy from Illinois

No project yet. Looking for something. Thinking of an older, {hopefully inexpensive} Dodge truck to install a newer drivetrain in.

I've got a trailer load of Georgia doors and fenders here for the 80s trucks if you find one.
There's a few of them in a JY by me but getting kinda picked over
I have an 85 that I've been acquiring parts and pieces for, found in Indiana not far away from me.
I made a mistake by telling the machine shop that is doing up my new engine for it that I wasn't in a hurry, still waiting. Keeping this truck a /6.
I'm also waiting for my cousin to get tired of looking at My old '83 3/4 ton sitting in his driveway, I've offered to buy it back.
But I know what he paid, how long he has had it, what is wrong with it/that wasn't wrong with it when he got it from me, but he's wanting basically what amounts to a refund of what he gave me for it ~10 years and 60ish K miles ago. Ain't happenin. Eventually the town will get on his AZZ about it sitting there. Then I can get it for even less than I offered him a year and a half ago.

Back