• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New from Kentucky

foolonthehill

Reaction score
Hey all! I just found out about this from a truck thread over on bangshift.com from a Mopar guy over there. That's me, too, a Mopar guy.
My daily driver is a work in progress 1980 Plymouth Arrow pickup with a 360 V8/904 torqueflite combo in it. I've also got an '86 Dodge longbed, and an '87 Dodge shortbed. I'm freshening up the '87 driveline, going from a leaning tower of pwer to a V8. I've had a bunch of trucks, mostly Mopar, but I've had a V8 Chevy LUV back in the '80's, as well as a 302 powered Ford Courier.
I'm a firm believer that there is no such thing as too much power, only the ability to get it on the ground, and adequate stopping distance....
Anyway, I'm an old guy, been drag racing super stock and then pro stock cars in the '60's & '70's (until the Chrysler boycott) got out of racing, started flying, doing airshows, etc (pilot for over 30 years now), and back to drag racing, but on motorcycles. I finished some years ago on a turbo nitrous funnybike, and I've run 7 flat @ 192 MPH in the 1/4 mile on a bike. Now I'm building a couple of nostalgia drag cars, a '66 Dart stretched nose exhibition match racer (funnycar to some), and an altered which my granddaughter will likely drive.
I spent 30+ years in the aerospace composites industry, and am still very much involved in military aviation advanced composites. Along the way I've developed and manufactured parts for dodge Vipers, Ferraris, Indy cars, and for pro stock cars and motorcycles, of which I've supplied all of the carbon fiber bodywork for several chassis manufacturers.
I'm a native N.Y.'er, but lived in Oklahoma for 30+ years, and just moved my company to Kentucky in '07.
Uhh, I guess that's about it....

Welcome. I am from the Paducah area. But now I live in NC but currently in Iraq. Welcome and enjoy.

Last edited:
Welcome from another old Mopar guy in Massachusetts . lol

Back