• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Classified Ad System

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You may have noticed a "Classifieds" link on the navigation bar. This is a new system being developed for our software that will make classified ads a little better I think.

Feel free to try it out and let us know what you think so we can improve it. Go ahead and try even if its a fictitious test ad. (just please let one of the staff members know so we can delete your test)

I just posted 1 up...it is not fictitious. Compared to other sites I find it a bit clunky...should be like making a regular post IMHO.

I just posted 1 up...it is not fictitious. Compared to other sites I find it a bit clunky...should be like making a regular post IMHO.

That's because your not a moderator that constantly has to ask people to make changes to include things they should have in the ad, like price.

Not hard to use. The location feature is kind of annoying since you have to put in your complete address (or just lie :p)

Other than that it might take a few of the older members to get used to the system ;)

Not hard to use. The location feature is kind of annoying since you have to put in your complete address (or just lie :p)

Other than that it might take a few of the older members to get used to the system ;)

No - you can just put a city/state or a zip code

Back